I think I've written before about how much I usually get done when my husband is out of town with my evenings all to myself. Don't get me wrong I watch lot of movies and surf the net, too, but I always have a big list of things I want to finally get done while he's away. And he's really away this time. I'm only 1 week into a 3 month absence so I should have time to get quite a few projects completed. Here's the working list:
- Re-arrange the kitchen cabinets--not just to screw with him, this is really something that needs to be done. I just need to cull down on some stuff that never gets used and get things organized.
- Update the baby book
- Make us a picnic quilt
- Start a Toddler Art Group
- Finish Laundry Room overhaul--including set up a clothesline outside
- Finish work on the outdoor fire pit for this fall
- Maybe plant one of the raised bed? (Why does this feel daunting?)
- Write treatments for 2 new scripts.
- Pimp the deck & patio--plant the outdoor planters
- Set up an Etsy shop? (Still noodling this one)
- Overhaul the blog and develop a new look. I need to learn my design software and use it. This banner & layout was supposed to be temporary you know--that was 8 months ago.
- Pimp Huck's room. He needs throw pilllows, sheets for his big boy bed, a lamp and a thing or two for the walls. Oh, and the lightbulbs are all burned out.
- Bookkeeping overhaul--go paperless with bills and banking.
- Help my niece set up a blog.
- Clear out my closet and make a big trip to the thrift store.
Okay, I need to stop myself there, don't you think? Yes, that's plenty.